[Parentsgroup-list] dudley house toys?

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 28 00:08:56 EST 2006

I can get back on the library possibilities.  The only issue that might really
impact any of this is the liability issue, which would, as I understand it,
affect anyplace that would be considered official 'child care' space.  But
doing something informal might well be possible (and indeed, a LOT faster than
going through official channels).

Maybe we should just start bringing kids to Dudley House anyway.  (I already
bring my almost-4-year old there to eat sometimes--he LOVES the conveyer belt
into the kitchen...)  Warning, though, that Susan Zawalich's office is packed
with M&Ms, and she is not shy about handing out huge handfuls to toddlers!  (Or
maybe that's good, I dunno.)

More on this soon (I hope), Christine