[Parentsgroup-list] dudley house toys?

Amanda Alvine amueller at math.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 27 20:50:42 EST 2006

One place to look for toys would be the spring rummage sale that the
preschool at the church on the corner of Garden and Mason holds every
year.  They have some nice toys and books there when I have gone.  They
also have a nice selection of push-toys and strollers, for anyone
interested :)

Having toys in Dudley house sounds like a great idea--I'd love to help,
but am not currently in the area, so I'll wish you luck instead!  And I
remember someone mentioning a library offering space?  Anyone more
familiar with that offer?

--Amanda