[Parentsgroup-list] dudley house toys?

Ryan Larsen rlarsen at deas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 27 20:37:14 EST 2006

It seems to me that many parents would be interested in having a place
on campus to hang out with their kids and/or with other parents during
playgroups.  I think the  Dudley House might be an ideal location.  Last
summer I asked Susan Zawalich about having some permanent toys in the
Dudley house, perhaps in the game room.  She was enthousiastic about the
idea.  I'm sure it would be easy to find the toys.  We could probably
use some budget money from the parents group on them, we could easily
get toys donated from group members, and maybe the Dudley house could
even use some of their budge for a couple of nice toys.  Then when you
need to kill a little time on campus with your 2 year old, or meet other
parents, you can crash at the Dudley house! If this is project that
someone has the energy to take up, I would be an enthousiastic and
grateful supporter.
Ryan