[Parentsgroup-list] Need babysitting recommendation

Benjamin Cooper Waterhouse waterh at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 26 13:04:55 EST 2006

Hi everyone,
My wife and I are looking for additional childcare options for our son,
who is ten months old. We're looking for two things, actually. One is just
a list of potential, trustworthy, and qualified babysitters to do
occasional nights. The second, not necessarily the same group of people,
would be daycare providers during the week, a few half-days per week. If
anyone on this list can recommend someone for either of those two types of
jobs, I'd love your input. (This seems somewhat less of a crap shoot than
Craigslist.) Please email me off list if you have any suggestions or
recommendations.

We live in East Somerville but can provide transportation.

Thanks,

Ben Waterhouse
Doctoral Candidate in History
(and Dad to Gabriel, 10 months)