[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Proctor Recruitment for 2007-08

Irene Newton irene.newton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:03:09 EST 2006

Thanks to Christine for making this information more broadly known.  I have
been a tutor at Winthrop house for two and a half years now and would be
happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process,
how kid-friendly the environment is and what it's been like for us (parents
of Gabriel, 4 months old).

best,
Irene Newton