[Parentsgroup-list] please post me

Griffin, April Marie April_Griffin at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 22 14:22:47 EST 2006

Hi Everybody.
I am currently taking a leave of absence. I have a 9month old boy and this =
email made me think that maybe I could help other parents by watching their=
 babies while I'm not in school. I'm returning in january, but if anybody n=
eeds help between now and then, let me know.
April
April Marie Griffin
Graduate Student (BBS)
Harvard Medical School
april_griffin at hms.harvard.edu
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."-Albert =
Einstein