[Parentsgroup-list] Also interested in Coop

Ayfer Karakaya-Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 17 08:09:11 EST 2006

Hi!

My daughter will be 3 in two months, and she is already going to a
daycare three days a week this year. But it was really difficult to
find a place for her (without any success in her second year, and
with partial success for this year); in other words, the need for
more daycare for Harvard Affiliated individuals, and especially for
graduate students is huge! Same thing is probably true for
pre-schools. My daughter most likely won't benefit from it, but any
efforts on these front would certainly be valuable for others who
might be facing similar problems in the future.

ayfer