[Parentsgroup-list] COOP funds

Emily Qazilbash qazilbem at gse.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 16 16:11:24 EST 2006

Hi -

We are interested, too ... I probably count as one of the Ed School families Doug mentioned he's
talked to about setting something up. We have two kids, ages 9 months and 2 years.

I'm currently involved with the Kids' Coop in Cambridge, so if it helps I have those documents as
guides (which are available to anyone who is interested in setting up a cooperative, anyway, on
the website www.kidscoopcambridge.com) to aid in setting up a Coop. The biggest issue is finding
space, I think, so if there is room in the library that might be free, that would be a huge help.

Emily Kalejs Qazilbash