[Parentsgroup-list] COOP funds

Douglas Knecht knechtdo at gse.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 16 15:22:40 EST 2006

Linda and Christine,
My name is Doug Knecht, father of 1 year old Max and doctoral student at the graduate school of
education.  My wife and I would love to work with folks to put together a grad student childcare
co-op.  I know there are at least 2-3 other HGSE doctoral students with kids whom I have talked to
(very preliminarily) about getting something like this off the ground.  As Christine implied,
there are many more of us across the schools.  Suffice it to say, the demand is definitely here if
the supply is met.
When you get some time, please let me know how you think I can help (write or call).
Thanks for reaching out,
Doug
(617) 642-0980