[Parentsgroup-list] Official recognition / COOP funds

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:30:09 EST 2006

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for your note. It's definitely safe to say there is a
need!  I can't write much now (it's
my own babysitting co-op day) but I have been in touch with someone with
the library, and there may be space somewhere to have drop-in child care.
If we were able to get some additional funding, we could possibly
have the space and staff it as a grad student co-op.  There may be
liability issues (in fact, I'm
sure there are) to be worked out--but perhaps we could work together?

more later, Christine