[Parentsgroup-list] Parents Group Meeting-Next Monday!

Brandeis McBratney-Owen mcbratn at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:38:59 EST 2006

Dear Parents-
We’ve finally got a room reserved at Dudley House for a meeting!

Who:  	GSAS Student Parents Organization
What: 	Meeting-to socialize and chat
When: 	Next Monday 13th March 5:30 to 7:00pm
Where:	Fireside Room at Dudley House

The agenda for the meeting is to bring graduate student parents together to
socialize and perhaps discuss any questions/concerns you may have about student
parents at Harvard.  I will try to provide some refreshments.  Also please feel
very welcome to bring your families (my 1 year old will definitely be with me).
 Kids can play while parents talk.

So if you’ve been out on maternity or paternity leave (or may be soon) and want
to connect with other parents on-campus or if you’ve been juggling research
and/or teaching along with your family duties, please join us for some
socializing next Monday!

Hope to see everyone soon.

Cheers,
Brandeis McBratney-Owen