[Parentsgroup-list] family-friendly policies, GSAS?

Diana Ramirez ramirez at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 4 18:56:18 EST 2006

Diego,

Yes-- I think I was reading these lines in the most 'progressive' way, in
fact. It most probably means that G8+ won't get those grants; and yet, what
harvard should do is to provide at least financial aid to those current
students g8+ whom they would like to pressure into finishing the
dissertation (and of course, they would also have to know that they cannot
enforce this 'new' requirement on those coming behind unless they can also
fund them...)

Thanks, christine, for offering to look into this...