[Parentsgroup-list] family-friendly policies, GSAS?

Diego Miranda miranda at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 4 11:46:11 EST 2006

That pressure is already being excercised, FYI, via official letters from
the Government Department, at least. According to such letters, what you
describe as being debated is already a fact, Diana.  Furthermore, it is
asserted that no funding will be available for g7+.

I have seen how Harvard's incipient family-friendly policies combine with
the g7+ policies, and it seems to me they do not match at all.  Surprise
surprise.

As for that extra year (2 in my case?) well... I am still trying to see
what that means in reality.  So far it hasn't meant anything.

Diego