[Parentsgroup-list] childcare exchange proposal

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:29:35 EDT 2006

Hi Ben,

Craigslist can be a good place to look for alternate child care
arrangements--I found a nanny share there
once that worked out well.  You may have to explain the concept of the
babysitting trade if you place an ad, though, since it seems that many
people just haven't thought of it and assume 'child care' means paid
child care.  (I did a trade all last year and it
was *great*, and have promoted them on this list many times :)  You might
also see if there's a Yahoo parent group for your town--I found my trade
through the JP (Jamaica Plain) coop list.

Christine