[Parentsgroup-list] new question: vaccines and preschools

Jenny Kirsten Ataoguz jksmith at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 27 06:41:58 EDT 2006

dear All,

Thank you for all the detailed responses about deleaded apartments.  I have
read and reread each response.  I hope we can figure something out.  We have
found a realtor, courtesy of this list, who is very realistic, yet confident
that we can find something (in Belmont, where we hope to live).

So, my new question:  does anyone send their child to a pre-school that does
not require vaccinations?  do any preschools not require vaccinations?

yours,
kirsten