[Parentsgroup-list] September

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 26 21:47:44 EDT 2006

I think this is a great idea if there is enough interest.  We also have space
now to store stuff on campus (nothing is there yet though--nobody's gotten
around to dealing with it :))--  But anything left over could go there and we
can hand it out as the need arises during the school year.

Quoting Easandberg at aol.com: