[Parentsgroup-list] Re: In the meantime: play group in Peabody terrace?

Robert Cliver robert.cliver at history.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 18 14:09:34 EDT 2006

We have a two-year old named Arwen, and we will be moving into Peabody Terrace
in August. We would be very interested in meeting other parents and children,
and organizing play groups or rotating babysitting.

I understand that there is a nice playground at Peabody, but I have never been
there. Does anyone know what it is like?

Rob Cliver
Department of History