[Parentsgroup-list] In the meantime: play group in Peabody terrace?

Miriam Shakow shakow at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jun 18 09:08:37 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
Is anyone interested in forming a play group or rotating babysitting group in
Peabody Terrace? Or are there some groups already? We will move in Sept 1. A
rotating babysitting group or playgroup might be  a way to start in gently on
alternatives or supplements to the local expensive daycare centers, along the
lines of the coop description that Christine has sent out.

Our baby, Theo, will be a year and a half old in September.

Take care,
Miriam Shakow

---
Miriam Shakow