[Parentsgroup-list] looking for a babysitter in your home for the fall?

Tzippy Russ-Fishbane tzip180 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 12:08:18 EDT 2006

One more things- Tenzin is also happy to watch 2 children. We currently share our babysitting time with our friends who bring their daughter over to our house. Just something to consider amidst this whole child care discussion....
  It's cheaper this way too.
  Tzippy

Tzippy Russ-Fishbane <tzip180 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Our wonderful babysitter will be looking for work on Thuesdays and Thursdays beginning in the fall.
  She has cared for our 14 month old son since he was 6 months old and we highly reccommend her. She works for us on Mondays and Wednesdays and already has a Friday commitment but her Tuesday, Thursday family will be sending their daughter to preschool in the fall.
  Please contact me if your interested in meeting with Tenzin.

  Thanks
  Tzippy