[Parentsgroup-list] looking for a babysitter in your home for the fall?

Tzippy Russ-Fishbane tzip180 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 10:52:41 EDT 2006

Our wonderful babysitter will be looking for work on Thuesdays and Thursdays beginning in the fall.
  She has cared for our 14 month old son since he was 6 months old and we highly reccommend her. She works for us on Mondays and Wednesdays and already has a Friday commitment but her Tuesday, Thursday family will be sending their daughter to preschool in the fall.
  Please contact me if your interested in meeting with Tenzin.

  Thanks
  Tzippy