[Parentsgroup-list] Re: Fwd: Day care scholarships for graduate students (fwd)

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 15 21:24:46 EDT 2006

Biggest news here: Looks like scholarships will be around $5000, and they
may only be for full-time care.  This still means that full-time care will
cost you around $16,000+ for the 12-month contract.

Also see the info she provides on a national student parent organization
at the end.  I haven't looked at the site myself yet, but passing it along
now.

And I just have to make another pitch for babysitting trades and child
care co-ops that we form among ourselves.  They really are a great thing
but it doesn't happen unless you make the effort, and I have yet to see
anybody advertising for one on this list yet :).

--Christine