[Parentsgroup-list] details, such as they are, on child care scholarships

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 15 21:17:38 EDT 2006

Hi Rob,

Nice to have you back.

Right now only people in Harvard-affiliated child care centers will be
able to get the scholarships.  This is because they are going to be
decided on and disbursed through each center privately.  As of now there
is no funding available for grad student child care at any other facility
or privately.

See the following note with answers to some of my questions to the
Work-Life people...

Christine