[Parentsgroup-list] nanny recommendation

Heather Gray hgray at wjh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 15 16:56:56 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to recommend a wonderful nanny for those who might be
looking. Claire currently takes wonderful care of our 8-month-old son 2
days a week. Her other summer job fell through, so she's looking for a
placement 2 or 3 days a week. She's been a nanny for several years now,
will start as a teacher in the Boston Public Schools in the fall, and is
highly certified (CPR/first aid).

I'd be happy to tell you all about her, or you can contact her directly
at mahonecl at gmail.com.

best,
Heather Gray