[Parentsgroup-list] Re: doctoral student access to child care scholarships (fwd)

Par Cassel pcassel at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 14 21:01:00 EDT 2006

Although I want to see the fine print before I uncork my champagne
bottle, I do think that we are witnessing a fundamental change in the
school's attitude towards graduate student parents. Even though only
GSAS students are eligible at this point, a precedent is being set that
the school will take some responsibility for child care, this is a
victory of sorts. Please keep us posted!

Pär