[Parentsgroup-list] New Report on Faculty Development and Diversity

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 14 00:41:06 EDT 2006

Hi all,

According to this:

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/daily/2006/06/13-worklife.html

doctoral students are supposed to be part of this new package that
includes more child care scholarships.

As far as I know, however, this is an error.  To the best of my knowledge,
only faculty and staff can get scholarships.  However, I am going to call
them tomorrow (Wed) and find out.  If it turns out to be an error, you can
bet I will be writing letters to everybody involved, including the
Gazette--and I will ask you all to do the same :).  But let's hope that it
IS true--and that means anyone who needs it should be sharpening their
pencils to fill out the application.

best, Christine