[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a bike with child's seat

Joan McCue jade_research at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 11:28:55 EDT 2006

Hi all:
  I am looking for a rideable bike and or bike seat to fit my daughter 4 years (approx 45 lbs)....doesn't have to be new...just safe and affordable...any info would be greatly appreciated!
  Joan

Ophelia Navarro <ophelia.navarro at gmail.com> wrote:
     Hi there,

  I'd love to also hear re: good Cambridge pediatricians.  Not happy with our current one (Dr. David Link, Cambridge Health Alliance).

  Thanks,
  ophelia
  ophelia.navarro at gmail.com