[Parentsgroup-list] MassHealth Primary Care Plan for baby

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 23 00:36:25 EDT 2006

I have heard nothing but positive reports from people who use MassHealth.
(I'm going to be switching to it myself this fall.)  I don't think HUHS
takes it though?  But you will have a much wider choice of doctors, which
is good for grad families since so many of us live far away from campus.

I would get some recommendations for pediatricians/primary care docs in
your area and go from there.  If they take MassHealth, you're set.

Also, many HUHS docs also practice in other clinics, so you might still be
able to get Dr. Miller in another setting.  You will have to ask,
though--I don't know how the details will work for this.