[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge pediatrician

Anna Shusterman anna.shusterman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:14:55 EDT 2006

I have been very happy with the group at Harvard Vanguard in Inman Square,
and I have heard great things about the Harvard Vanguard in Davis Square as
well. One nice thing about them is that the Davis Square location is open
for urgent care on the weekends, and they will see patients from either
group.