[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge pediatrician?

Deborah Freedman Woods dwoods at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 17 21:56:24 EDT 2006

I give my highest recommendation to the doctors at Arlington
Pediatric Assoc., 5 Water St., Arlington, (781) 641-5800.
The office is just off Mass Ave. before Arlington Center,
and definitely worth the commute from Cambridge (or
Watertown, in our case).

Our ped. is Dr. Landis, but we've also seen Dr. Scofield and
Dr. Joyce on the occasional visit.  All three of the doctors
are extremely competent, caring, and have good common sense.
I'm also impressed with their availability for sick visits.

Best,
Deb Woods