[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard-Affiliated Daycare Users

Ayfer Karakaya-Stump stump at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 15 16:23:40 EDT 2006

Sorry for the late reponse, but my daughter will be attending Peabody
next year, full time. I wonder who exactly is eligible for this new
daycare scholarship, and how we might possibly apply for it? (Sorry
if this issue has already been discussed on this mailing group, in
that case, please respond to me personally)

Thanks.
Ayfer

Ph.D Candidate
History/Middle Eastern Studies