[Parentsgroup-list] Apartment info.

Uryen Urgyen urgyen at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:50:32 EST 2006

Hi all,

Here is four bedrooms duplex house available in Winchester on March 1st,2006. It
is deleaded, full basement with washer/dryer, dishwasher, off-street parking for
3-4 cars, rent is $1,700. If you know someone is interested, please let me know.
I live in next door, it is a great town for family with kids.

Best,

uryen