[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool openings at MIT

Ophelia Navarro navarrop at gse.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:13:26 EST 2006

FYI  - Martin Luther King Day celebration

Martin Luther King Day celebration on 1/16/06 is being held at the Cambridge Family YMCA theater
(formerly Durrell Hall) from 3:30 - 5:30pm. Folk hiphop artist Chris Genteel brings his genre
bending act to our little corner of the world. Kids will have a chance to talk about their heroes.
And we'll be drawing pictures of our heroes along with making picture frames to hang them in. And
at the end of the day we'll raise a juice toast to MLK and polish off some birthday cake in his
honor.

For reservations, please email lisa at clubpassim.org. As always each event is free for children with
a suggested donation of $5 for adults.

It should bea wonderful day of celebrating peace, justice, and social responsibility. Hope you can
make it!

Lisa :)

1/16/06
Martin Luther King Day celebration with Chris Genteel
hosted by the Cambridge Family YMCA
820 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge MA
3:30 - 5:30pm

P.S. If anyone can help with the craft portion of the program, that would be wonderful. Directions
will be provided and an extra hand is always welcome. :)