[Parentsgroup-list] More Free Things to Do With kids

Liang Luo luo at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:32:58 EST 2006

Dear Yang Ga,

You may want to consider join/form a play group where your family can
meet with other English-speaking families on a regular bases, where
you can either only speaking English, or, plan some form of language
exchange. For example, if your native language is mandarin Chinese
(it's a convenient example since I am from mainland China), you could
offer to teach mandarin conversation in exchange of English
conversation, with yours' and others' kids playing around. I will be
happy to join such a play group over the weekend and help with your
wife's English before you get a native English speaker to do language
exchange.

Here is my contact information:

Liang Luo (mother of Ingrid Xinyuan, 3-year-old)
206 Holden Green, Apt B
Cambridge MA 02138
617-864-7055 (h)

All best,