[Parentsgroup-list] weekly infant-sitting

Jonathan Ledlie jonathan at eecs.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 15 14:32:06 EST 2006

Hi Parents List,

We're looking for someone to hang out with our kiddo, Henry, born in
September, for a total of eight hours a week.  We'd like to do it in two
four hour chunks on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, depending on
all of our schedules.  If you are interested in this or know someone who
would be, please send me an email directly.

We live in North Cambridge (next to where the Minuteman bike path crosses
Mass Ave).

Thanks!

-jonathan