[Parentsgroup-list] terrific babysitter

Corinne McKamey corinne.mckamey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:52:38 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a super babysitter who is looking for work up to two days a week --
she's available Monday, Wed. and Thurs. all day.  Kate is a senior at
Bentley, and is very responsible.  She has looked after my now 13 month year
old son since he was 4 months old -- his laughter and smile when she walks
through the door says a lot about her rapport with kids.  We are sad to have
her leave us, but we are transitioning Myles into daycare, and so need more
than two days coverage.  Kate is on winter break until January 18 or so, and
is looking for work in the spring semester.  You can contact her at
860-575-3512 or johnst1_Kati at bentley.edu

Corinne