[Parentsgroup-list] Wiki for Harvard parents now available!

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 12 18:11:21 EST 2006

Hi all,

Enormous thanks to Elizabeth Lai for putting this up--we have needed something
like this for quite a while, and it is fantastic to finally have it!  Keep in
mind that this is just a little baby right now, so it is waiting for everyone
to help it to grow well-roundedly.

A Wiki is a web site that everyone can post on, use, and edit.  More on this
later since I'm at work and shouldn't even really be looking at this stuff :),
but thought I'd get it out there for all to see.

http://parentsharvard.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

best wishes, Christine