[Parentsgroup-list] Older parents/Parents of older children

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:08:29 EST 2006

Thanks, Kara, for your great message.

I just wanted to make one not terribly important comment--and that is that as
the list managers, I and one other person actually CAN take people off the
list.  I've also just told people to let me know if they want to unsubscribe
and that I'll do it for them.  (This is not the mommy in me, but just the
technical ignoramus in me, who didn't know originally that people could remove
themselves...)

That's all,
Christine