[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: Sound of Music This Friday

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 5 17:48:57 EST 2006

More holiday fun!

----- Forwarded message from Susan Zawalich <zawalich at fas.harvard.edu> -----
    Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:16:15 -0500
    From: Susan Zawalich <zawalich at fas.harvard.edu>
 Subject: Sound of Music This Friday-Can you send out?
      To: Christine Dianne Wenc <wenc at fas.harvard.edu>

Friday, December  8 - 6 p.m.  Annual Holiday Classic at Dudley: The
Sound of Music

Crisp apple strudel, Julie Andrews, Captain von Trapp, nuns, nazis,
alps, a scheming baroness...and all those children! Irresistible for so
many of us...we can't help it.  Great fun for everyone!  We'll have nice
hot cider, cold juice, and warm  apple strudel (made for us by Jeff the
Chef!)  so please come and relax and enjoy this Friday ....shown on the
new  big-screen TV in the Graduate Student Lounge at Dudley House.
Children of all ages are welcome.

--
Susan Zawalich
Dudley House Adminstrator