[Parentsgroup-list] Free Holiday Fun

Heather M Gray Heather.Gray at tufts.edu
Tue Dec 5 14:02:31 EST 2006

Just an addition to Joy's message: Mahoney's also has farm animals to
look at (but not to touch or feed). They include some goats, a llama,
and something that sort of looks like a reindeer. They're out back near
the Christmas trees, in a little pen topped by a giant inflatable
Nativity scene.

Thanks for the suggestion, Joy.

--Heather

Quoting geren at fas.harvard.edu: