[Parentsgroup-list] Babysitting WIKI?

Elizabeth Lai laielizabeth at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 11:57:11 EST 2006

Thanks.   Will check this out..

  Cheers
  Elizabeth

Miriam Shakow <shakow at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
  Hi everyone,
I think I understand from context now what a WIKI is -- a website with info specific to our needs that can be modified by any of us.  A good model for info format is the Berkeley Parents' network: http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/

Also, here is wikipedia on "wiki"s: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

Take care,
Miriam