[Parentsgroup-list] request for babysitting recommendations

Maurício Carneiro carneiro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:48:42 EST 2006

Hi,

I am a (2nd year) phd student at the Organismic and Evolutionary
Biology department and my wife has been working as a babysitter since
we got here. Her name is Rita and she babysits in her off time, but
she is willing to use more hours as a babysitter.

I believe there can be nothing better than the wife of a student to help out.

Her resume is on:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~carneir/rita/

You can contact her through mail or phone:

781-475-3748
rcscarneiro at gmail.com

Or me, if you need. Best of luck to everyone,

Mauricio Oliveira Carneiro
http://people.fas.harvard.edu/~carneir/