[Parentsgroup-list] No well-baby visits with BCBS??

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 4 09:53:37 EST 2006

Hmm--as far as I know this is not a new policy--my son is almost 4 and I have
always been under the impression that UHS was our primary care source--and
anything else was for special care.

They do have some kind of pamphlet or something that I saw last year and the
year before that makes this clear.  I think it's a common misconception that
UHS is 'just' student health services, when it's actually designed to be a full
clinical service not just for students but for employees and their families as
well.  (I know it took me about 2 years to figure this out.)

Christine