[Parentsgroup-list] Babysitting WIKI?

wenc at fas.harvard.edu wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Dec 3 20:26:24 EST 2006

Dear Elizabeth--excellent!  I have been wanting to put together some central
database of information for parents that could be added to & edited as needed,
but just haven't taken the time to do it.  But this is definitely a start.

To the group: Other things we could include could be advice on:

Doctors/dentists
Landlords and brokers (including ones to avoid)
Housing openings
Child care providers, good and bad
Kid stuff shopping recommendations (like, to check out the Children's Orchard if
you haven't already, etc.)
Activities & entertainment

Anything else you think we should include??
and anyone know how we get web space for this?

Christine