[Parentsgroup-list] anyone need a part time nanny?

Ziva Mann ziva.mann at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 22:05:42 EDT 2006

I found a sweetheart of a grad student (BU, masters program), who grew up on
a little farm, hates TV and believes that kids should get out, get dirty and
do lots of art. She's CPR certified, and seems to handle medical emergencies
well. And she's pragmatic and sweet and my kid (11 mo) loved her...and he's
a tough audience.

she doesn't quite work for us, and I'm so sad we can't hire her! Anyone else
interested? She can do Tue/Thurs for sure, and anything else you'd need to
ask her.

-Ziva