[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 15 23:27:45 EDT 2006

How much time do they need?  There is a great little Montessori school in
West Roxbury, and the director is white, married to a Jamaican, so she is
very used to dealing with mixed-race situations.  The school starts kids
at 18 months, but it's only from 8:30-11:45 am.  (Next year the days will
be longer, but probably only for the 3-6 year olds.)

It's in her house, but it is a real school.  (It's a 2-family and the
school will be in the downstairs apt. this fall)
My son really likes it there,
and will be in the new 3-6 y.o. age group this fall.  The group was small
and intimate and they did lots of neat stuff like make compost and plant a
garden along with the Montessori 'work.'

http://www.coopmontessori.org/

Christine