[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

hoyte at fas.harvard.edu hoyte at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 15 21:48:20 EDT 2006

Hi all

I have some good friends (lesbian couple) who are looking for a new daycare
situation for their adopted daughter.  She is about 18 months.  The women are
white and their daughter is African-American so they are particularly
interested in a center with more racial and family diversity than their current
place.  They live in the Roslindale/Jamaica Plain area and probably are willing
to go a little further away for a good center, but not huge distances.

I also have some good friends/colleagues in Concord, MA who are looking for a
nanny or regular babysitter for their two children approx 8 months and 15
months.  I think that they are most interested in part-time, but full-time
could work as well.

Anyway, I thought that I'd reach out to my various resources for ideas.  If
anyone has any leads or recommendations, please let me know.  Off-list is fine.

Thanks
Kirsten

Kirsten Dinnall Hoyte
http://www.kirstendinnallhoyte.org