[Parentsgroup-list] nanny share

Ziva Mann ziva.mann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 20:51:17 EDT 2006

Hi, all! I'm a recent lurker on the list, I'm a grad student in the English
dept, and I have two boys, aged 4.5 and 10 months.

Having had my annual sticker shock over the cost of Cambridge day care, I'm
now in the process of looking for a nanny for the baby, Akiva, starting in
September. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a nanny share?
I'd like childcare from 9-3 on Tue/Thu, and would be happy to have another
child join Akiva for some of that time, or we could have separate hours.

-Ziva