[Parentsgroup-list] bike helmet & other safety discounts through Blue Cross

Christine Dianne Wenc wenc at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 17:17:38 EDT 2006

By the way, I just got 2 new bike helmets for my kid and I through Blue
Cross's safety program for super cheap--$24 including shipping for both.
They have other safety gear discounts too if you  are a member.

see www.bcbsma.com

or go directly to
http://www.bluecrossma.com/common/en_US/myWellbeingIndex.jsp?levelOneCategory=My+Wellbeing&levelTwoCategory=Healthy+Discounts&levelThreeCategory=Safety+Products&repId=Repositories.CommonMainContent.myWellbeing.healthyDiscounts.myWellbeing_healthyDiscounts_Safety.xml&isLevelThreeSelected=true&targetTemplate=titleBody.jsp