[Parentsgroup-list] We need your help-Insurance Info on the Web

Brandeis McBratney-Owen mcbratn at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 16:09:52 EDT 2006

Dear Parents-
We're trying to get an unofficial guide to health insurance options onto the
Harvard Students, Spouses & Partners Association (HSSPA) website.  Someone =
from
HSSPA has graciously offered to upload a PDF document with any health insur=
ance
information we can put together.  It will be a part of the HSSPA Kids Guide.

If you have 10 minutes to spare, we could use your help.  I have written a 2
page document about all of the options parents have recently written about-=
it
is attached here as a word document.  The programs included so far are those
through Mass Health, the Children's Medical Security Plan, Blue Care for Ki=
ds,
and Harvard University Health Services (HUHS)/Blue Cross-Blue Shield (BCBS)=
. =

We would greatly appreciate if those of you who have used any of these plans
could review what I wrote and see if there is anymore information that coul=
d be
added (such as where do you apply for CMSP?).  If their are insurance optio=
ns we
have missed or misinformation, please pass that along to my
email(mcbratn at fas.harvard.edu).  The more comprehensive the guide, the bett=
er. =

Sorry about the typos etc.

Thanks for your help.