[Parentsgroup-list] enrollemnt period for Delta Dental

Amanda Alvine amueller at math.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 27 19:29:27 EDT 2005

Regarding dentists, we have one we like--don't think he's on the plan,
though?

Larry Dunham, DDS (family dentist)
14 Concord Ave #101
617-661-3634

He's in a building just after the Concord-Garden split, around back on the
first floor.  We've been monitoring Early Childhood Caries, and he has
been very gentle with dd (2-3yo.) and very reassuring for me.  We don't
have insurance, and I have jotted down that he charges $55 for visit/exam
+ work.  With dd, he hasn't charged for "monitoring" visits with minimal
exam and no work done.  He is one of the things I will miss when we leave
Cambridge.

--Amanda